If you don’t know about the “buy and hold 100 crypto for 5 years ” click here
I have to admit that it was not easy to manually add all of them, but I did it! And realized too late I could import the trades of each exchange on it! 😂
This is my stash of crypto, my players for 5 years! If just one of those would gain as much as Ethereum I would be really happy. Am I asking for too much?
The above screenshot with the 100 cryptocurrencies with the balance was taken from Cointracking.info
I really suggest you use it. It’s super easy to use and it has an app as well.
Some screenshots from the exchanges with my trades 🙂
the minimum I could buy for each altcoin was of 0.001 BTC, so I bought 0.001 BTC of each altcoin I needed but listed only the value worth for $10 USD.
I also noticed that I didn’t buy exactly $10 USD of each crypto, But I think that would be something impossible between the fees and different exchanges with a different value of Bitcoin. However, I got really close.
This is the list of the one hundred coins
How I started the experiment :
- Got $ 1000 USD in Bitcoin from Coinbase (It’s probably the fastest way to get some, they accept debit cards and it’s almost used worldwide)
- Used part of the Bitcoins to buy the other cryptocurrencies/altcoins
- I used Binance , Kucoin and Hitbtc to buy most of the cryptocurrencies
- All the others on Mercatox , Cryptopia
- Another part on Bittrex
- Added all the trades on Cointracking.info
Don’t forget to secure your Bitcoin and Alt Coins, use a Ledger wallet.Buy it from here ledgerwallet.com