It’s the 10th week since the experiment started, and it looks like we’re going to have fun 🙂
Bitcoin (BTC) recovered amazingly this week, went from $8,011.65 USD to $11,288.21. The dominance at 39.2%, almost 5% increase since last week.
The overall unrealized gain of the experiment is $1170 USD, 53.74% more compared to last week.
96 Cryptocurrencies gained since last week, showing how bullish the market is at the moment.
With an overall gain of 117 %, the 100 cryptocurrencies together (CryptoETF100) performed better than 75 cryptos from the ones I have.
Let’s talk about our Top3 cryptocurrencies.
Verge (XVG) With a gain of 34.42 USD (55.85%) is the best gainer since last week, the value of the stash we hold went from $61.63 to $96.05. XVG is also on the 3dr spot as best gainer since the beginning of the experiment.
Vechain (VEN) whos performing incredibly well gained $29.03 (42.16%), following the steps of XVG it’s also on the top spots, 2nd one as the overall gainer.
Revain (R) with a gain of $27.23 is the 3rd best performer. The implementation on Kucoin has definitely brought more interest from the investors.
Top 5 cryptocurrencies so far :
- Tron (TRX) + 1140.07 %, from $10.04 to $124.46
- VeChain (VEN) + 876.83 %, from 10.11 to $98.8
- Verge (XVG) + 898.47 % , from $9.62 to $96.05
- Revain (R) + 748.80 %, from $9.61 to $81.06
- Ox Protocol (ZRX) +383.05 %, from $9.99 to $48.24
Worst 5 cryptocurrencies so far :
- Pura (PURA) -46.86 % , from $9.62 to $5.11
- Mona (MONA) -53.97 % , from $9.76 to $4.49
- Next (NXT) -57.82 % , from $9.89 to $4.17
- Einsteinium (EMC2) -79.73 % , from $9.51 to $1.97
- Bitconnect (BCC) -98.99 %, from $9.93 to $0.01
A recap of all the 100 Cryptocurrencies and how they are performing against USD
A recap of all the 100 Cryptocurrencies and how they are performing against BTC
Balance by day in USD :
Balance by day in BTC :
Otherwise in short this is how I started the experiment :
- Got $ 1000 USD in Bitcoin from Coinbase (It’s probably the fastest way to get some, they accept debit cards and it’s almost used worldwide)
- Used part of the Bitcoins to buy the other cryptocurrencies/altcoins
- I used Binance , Kucoin and Hitbtc to buy most of the cryptocurrencies
- All the others on Mercatox , Cryptopia
- Another part on Bittrex
- Added all the trades on Cointracking.info