It’s the 9th week since the experiment started, and the rollercoaster is not over 🙂
Been hearing the feedbacks of all the people who are following the experiment and I changed a few things around, from now on I will write about the best performing coins for the week and do a recap for the overall gain.
Bitcoin (BTC) after hitting the lowest price since months of $6048.96 USD recovered to $8,011.65 USD. The dominance at 34.5%, a bit lower since last week.
The overall unrealized gain of the experiment is $761 USD, 17.10 % minus compared to last week.
80 Cryptocurrencies are in minus since last week, this makes me understand that we haven’t fully recovered.
With an overall gain of 76.1 %, the 100 cryptocurrencies together (CryptoETF100) performed better than 62 cryptos from the ones I have.
Let’s talk about our Top3 cryptocurrencies.
Revain (R) with a gain of 74.04 % since the last week is the best performer. A few days ago It was listed on OKEx and also been implemented Bitpie, №1 wallet service in China. These good news definitely brought a lot of attention to it and made the price recover well.
Status (SNT) is at the second spot with a gain of 22.97 %, a lot has been happening, from the collaboration with True Bit Protocol to winning the Nextplo Award.
Decentraland (MANA) with a gain of 19.74 % is the 3rd best coin of the week. The latest project update looks very promising and the release of the LAND management a lot of investors jumped in.
Top 5 cryptocurrencies so far :
- Tron (TRX) + 925.75 % , from $10.04 to $ 102.95
- VeChain (VEN) + 587.20 % , from 10.11 to $69.50
- Verge (XVG) + 540.62 % , from $9.62 to $61.63
- Revain (R) + 465.54 % , from $9.61 to $54.37
- Aeternity (AE) +312.58 % , from $10.35 to $42.72
Worst 5 cryptocurrencies so far :
- Next (NXT) -69.60 % , from $9.89 to $3.01
- Mona (MONA) -69.99 % , from $9.76 to $2.93
- Pura (PURA) -69.99 % , from $9.62 to $2.89
- Einsteinium (EMC2) -79.73 % , from $9.51 to $1.93
- Bitconnect (BCC) -99.44 % , from $9.93 to $0.06
A recap of all the 100 Cryptocurrencies and how they are performing against USD
A recap of all the 100 Cryptocurrencies and how they are performing against BTC
Balance by day in USD :
Otherwise in short this is how I started the experiment :
- Got $ 1000 USD in Bitcoin from Coinbase (It’s probably the fastest way to get some, they accept debit cards and it’s almost used worldwide)
- Used part of the Bitcoins to buy the other cryptocurrencies/altcoins
- I used Binance , Kucoin and Hitbtc to buy most of the cryptocurrencies
- All the others on Mercatox , Cryptopia
- Another part on Bittrex
- Added all the trades on Cointracking.info