Week 1 Recap
Excited to share with you all what has happened in this first week!
Only 5 cryptocurrencies out of 100 have lost value. This is something that doesn’t really happen often and it’s also a proof of the bullish sentiment on crypto at this time. Bitcoin (BTC) value is back at $18k USD but it hasn’t been the only good player this week. We had other cryptocurrencies doing really well. Let’s start with our best performer, TRON (TRX) outperforming by far BTC, LTC and ETH, sitting now 22nd on Coinmarketcap. Ripple (XRP) instead, reached the all-time high (ATH) value of $0.85 USD with a market cap of almost $30 Billion. Litecoin (LTC) has impressed with an extraordinary rise, reaching the value of $341 USD. Populous (PPT) with its innovative invoicing system soared from $22.94 to what it is ATH of $42.20. And lastly, Decentraland (MANA) defined as a virtual real estate company who created a virtual world built on blockchain technology went up in our experiment of 129.30 %.
Let’s talk about some figures
Profit of the week in USD: $404
Profit of the week in BTC : 0.02 BTC
Top 5 cryptocurrencies of the week in :
- Tron (TRX) + 316.38 % , from $10.04 to $41.79
- Ripple (XRP) + 259.54 % , from $9.75 to $35.05
- Litecoin (LTC) + 220.88 % , from $10.05 to $32.26
- Populous (PPT) + 193.13 % , from $10.3 to $30.2
- Decentraland (MANA) + 129.30 % , from $9.77 to $22.41
Value since the beginning in USD :
- Got $ 1000 USD in Bitcoin from Coinbase (It’s probably the fastest way to get some, they accept debit cards and it’s almost used worldwide)
- Used part of the Bitcoins to buy the other cryptocurrencies/altcoins
- I used Binance , Kucoin and Hitbtc to buy most of the cryptocurrencies
- All the others on Mercatox , Cryptopia
- Another part on Bittrex
- Added all the trades on Cointracking.info
Join the discussion 4 Comments
This looks a lot interesting, the 5 year post is way more interesting. I may be looking into something of this sort. How did you pick the 100 ? And if you were to advise somebody to do this, what would it be ?
I suggest you to read the main post about the experiment. I picked the top 100 crypto by market cap.
hey. loving the project. can you please link the page where you got your 2nd picture from. I cant quite find it on that cointracking site. Thanks. Gonna be watching how you are doing closely 🙂
Sure, you should find it on this page https://cointracking.info/stats.php . It’s the first chat you’ll find. Change it form BTC to USD.